March 14, 2012

So since I've last been on here I've had some changes in my life and everyone's in the world for that matter. But with me, I'm now twenty-two. It doesn't feel much different than twenty-one really. I'm still the same old me. So I don't really notice my age anymore because every year I feel the same as the year before basically. 
And now for the news heard round the world that changed my life. Davy Jones of the monkees passed away on February 29th of this year.  It was such a sad day all around. I still cannot believe that he is truly gone. He will be deeply missed by many people. 
Lately I have been really getting into his daughter Annabel's music. She is an amazing singer and songwriter. I love her work with "Lady and The Lost Boys" and her newest endeavor "BlueBell." I cannot wait to hear more music from her. In my spare time I've been making up some mock designs for her band. (I know I'm strange.) But I really wanted to do this because when I appreciate an artist I get this creative urge to make something. So these are some of them...





So these are just a couple of them. I've done some more for Bluebell and some for LATLB. I might post those later on, sometime.
If you would like to listen to some of her music you can check her out at http://www.bluebellshouse.net/ or her blog http://whitethroat.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment