October 16, 2012

dreary days...

Fall. It's an alright time of the year but I just really don't love the rain. I've been stuck inside for a while now because it's been really cold and wet. Don't get me wrong, I like autumn a lot more than winter but still, spring and summer are my favorite times of the year. I live in a very gloomy place, so when summer rolls around it makes me so much happier.
One of the things that I do enjoy about fall is Halloween and everything pumpkin related. I just love a good pumpkin pie or anything pumpkin like. Yummm. Carving pumpkins is a lot of fun and I did two last year but it was a lot of work. And the pumpkins that I got didn't last very long. That was a bummer, since I worked so hard on making them. This year I think I'm just going to stick to painting a pumpkin. Another thing I love about Halloween is the movies! I just love a good scary movie. Last night I watched "Friday the Thirteenth" for the first time. It was an alright one. The best part was the ending though. Some of my favorite Halloween movies are:
  • Double Double Toil and Trouble 
  • Halloween 
  • Arsenic and Old Lace
  • Silver Bullet
  • Hocus Pocus 
  • Halloweentown 
  • Underwraps  
  • Psycho
  • Nightmare before Christmas 
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Scream
  • The Shining 
That's probably just a short list of Halloween related films that I like to watch around this time of the year. I really like them a lot. I really want some pumpkin cookies now or something.
I hope everyone does have a happy halloween! :D (like anyone is reading this.)



No comments:

Post a Comment